We’ve been publishing the stories of Carnegie Museums since April 1927. Originally titled the Bulletin of the Carnegie Institute, today’s CARNEGIE magazine is delivered quarterly and brings the wonder, fun, and creativity of the four Carnegie Museums to the homes of our more than 28,000 members and donors.
The magazine office and Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh maintain a complete archive dating back to 1927. An online archive is available starting in 1996. For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.