Weddings at the Museums
Make your wedding day truly distinctive at one of the four Carnegie Museums.
Celebrate your big day in the glorious Carnegie Music Hall Foyer, pose for photographs on the awe-inspiring Grand Staircase, and host your cocktail reception along the balcony above. Or take your wedding to Carnegie Science Center along Pittsburgh’s scenic North Shore, where the new PointView Hall will provide stunning views of the Point and Pittsburgh’s three rivers. Or give your guests something to talk about with a reception at the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Tell us about your plans and let us get back to you with ideas. Complete an About my Event form.
Or contact us about your upcoming wedding:
- For our Oakland Museums, call 412.622.3393 or email us.
- For Carnegie Science Center, call 412.237.3403 or e-mail us.
- For The Andy Warhol Museum, call 412.237.3431 or email us.
Popular wedding spaces include:
- Carnegie Music Hall Foyer
- Grand Staircase Mezzanine
- Hall of Architecture
- Hall of Sculpture
- PointView Hall
- Buhl Planetarium
- Fourth Floor Overlook
- First-Floor Entrance Lobby