Together we’ll do great things.
Invest in our region’s most important cultural and educational institutions, reaching as many as 1.5 million people each year!
Become a Carnegie Museums Corporate Member
We invite you to take part in the Carnegie Museums Corporate Membership program. As a Corporate Member, you’ll be part of a network of more than 100 business leaders investing in our community and engaging your employees through access to discounts and one-of-a-kind experiences.
Discover how our tailored membership levels can help your business engage employees and highlight your company’s role in supporting culture and education through corporate citizenship:
Small Business Alliance (75 employees or less)
Corporate Associates (500 employees or less)
Corporate Partners (customized partnership for larger companies)
At all levels of membership, your employees will enjoy:
- Unlimited buy-one-get-one-free general admissions to all four museums
- 20% discount on purchase of new personal memberships
- 10% discount in all four museum stores
Your business will also receive invitations to quarterly Corporate Member networking events, monthly e-newsletters to update members on exhibits and activities, and other special donor experiences and recognition.
Additional membership-level benefits may include:
- Corporate Family Day for employees
- Discount on the rental of museums facilities
- Advertising discount in Carnegie magazine
- Complimentary museum one-day membership passes
- Complimentary Premium Memberships
- Employee recruiting, client or prospect tours
- Use of historic Founder’s Room for board meetings, retreats, company dinners
Learn more about membership levels and how becoming a Corporate Member can work toward your advantage by calling 412.622.5771 or email CorporateMembership@carnegiemuseums.org